Thursday 29 December 2011

1st Broadcasting Month Complete!

:O
It has been an entire month since my first broadcasting date and I've got an average of 11hrs/day - this means I've got 2 months left to achieve an extra 1hr a day on average (not even mentioning I have recently been getting up to 70hrs a day!!!).

In other news, WaWaWadio (the other half of RadioBros or whatever we are going by these days) is going to be broadcasting in 2012 with an attempt to revive a genre! The broadcast date is uncertain at the moment as there is a lot of song collecting to do and planning the day template.

Keep tuning in to Just Another Radio, and if I get lots more listening hours there will be a lot of cool stuff coming to the radio. :D
Follow Just Another Radio on Twitter - @Radio_JAR



No comments:

Post a Comment